Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sayward Beach Photographs

My favourite clothing optional spot in Victoria is Sayward Beach. It's tucked away behind Cordova Bay Golf course and people are usually surprised to hear it even exists! It's a colder beach since it faces east but its truly a beautiful spot.

I've blogged about Sayward Beach here and also here before.

I stopped by recently and since nobody was nude on the beach in April, I was able to whip out my iPhone camera without feeling guilty. Here are the results - a few here and the rest are on flikr. The pictures were all taken at the lowest tide I've ever stumbled across at the beach. Click through the links for more info and pictures.


Sayward Beach - Description and directions - Click Here

Sayward Beach - Photographs - April 2011 - Click here




The main clothing optional beach

 The smaller, secondary clothing optional beach

A third, difficult to access beach. Excuse my finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment