Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Future Directions

I've started this blog without any specific plan for future content. As per my first post, I fully intend to document trips to nude beaches, free hiking, or any other sort of outdoorsy nude adventure. I also attend nude swims/bbqs/etc through the local travel club. I don't think I will review any "club" events (certainly not without APC's permission) although I may mention them in passing.

I may also share commentary on non-naturist settings where nudity may occur. Such as the locker room at the swimming pool, the gender segregated sauna on a cruise line, or the WNBR.

I am more unsure about wading into political commentary about naturism in general. Such topics are well documented by Nudiarist or StĂ©phane DeschĂȘnes. However; I am a sucker for debate and I will probably jump in from time to time!

I will definitely be using some variant of standard names. The Academic Naturist gave me this idea and I think i will run with it.

In any case, I hope this blog will be a source of therapy for myself to ensure I stay sane while living in a textile world!

No comments:

Post a Comment