Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prior Lake Comments

While waiting in line for Poetry in the Raw, I mentioned to a friend that I had gone to Prior Lake recently for the first time. We got to discussing the lake and I mentioned how I did not experience any of the seedier sides of Prior Lake that I had heard about beforehand. He and his four female friends whom I had just met, all immediately discredited the rumours that I had heard about about public sex and the solicitation that I was bound to receive.

I was very happy to hear that the lake was considered a safe place to go even for solo females. They did eventually explain that the individuals looking for sex, in particular gay men, do frequent the area. There is apparently a separate but nearby trail that leads to some sort of wooded meetup area. It is there that the bulk of the hankie pankie takes place.

So according to this group of people, the dock is considered a safe place for the naturist, but enter the woods and bushes nearby and all bets are off.

No comments:

Post a Comment