Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fleeting Warm Weather

2012 has rolled around and a stretch of warm weather has come and gone! I made it to Prior Lake the other day for my first outdoor naturist experience of the year. There was a solid 15 people (11 men 4 women) on a weekday afternoon in about 18C weather. A great start to a new season!

I have plans to continue to write this year on this blog and probably I will create a sister blog about facilities. Places that mostly same nudity takes place in a non-naturist setting. Locker/change rooms at pools, gyms, hotels or anywhere with a sauna or steam room. I hope to include pictures of these facilities whenever I can. 

For this blog, I hope to journalize several events this year:
  • Trips to local beaches such as regulars Prior Lake and  Sayward Beach but hopefully also Royal Roads Beach and perhaps I'll try Witty's lagoon. 
  • I hope to hike to secluded areas with water (or none) and suntan or swim nude. Perhaps I'll even try freehiking!
  • Announce local Arbutus Park Club events for the summer. (Yes we hope to have at least a few!)
  • World Naked Bike Ride for Victoria BC in June.
  • Wreck Beach - I hope to go for an entire weekend this year.
Have a great summer folks! 

-Marauder

No comments:

Post a Comment